Something's strange...

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Something's strange...
There is a WEBSITE Easter Egg here ヽ( ╹◡╹)ノ
Something is strange...



Damn, I'd tap dat
There is a WEBSITE Easter Egg here ヽ( ╹◡╹)ノ
lol that's a nice bug!
Troller u made that.
Im sure.
I'm sure that it isn't a bug
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post
I'm sure that it isn't a bug
yh i believe that too.
no way !!

photoshoped !
Quote Originally Posted by u[M]ad[O]r[J]elly? View Post
dont get it ,
Look at the character its a mix betweens nacy seal and some other char.
It's just the fact that your crap comp can't handle crossfire?
hm......... Get a better comp if soo
@Jacket
+repped

Congrats on finding the Easter Egg.

No more reps will be given out for finding the Easter egg.
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us