LightbulbSolvedWhat should I make?

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
What should I make?
I wonder what should I make.

I am currently working on Models and possisions.

And then I wonder if any have any ideas what I can make.

I have made:

Strike
Flying Harrier that shot some shots.


And now I have no ideas...
If any one have I will try to make it.
(Because I am tierd of just knowing th basic. I want to go deeper)


So come one and give some Ideas.
@Jorndel I don't know about a flying harrier mod that has already been made.
but do u wana work on a new mod together I'm bored aswell
Quote Originally Posted by cgallagher21 View Post
@Jorndel I don't know about a flying harrier mod that has already been made.
but do u wana work on a new mod together I'm bored aswell
@cgallagher21



If you have an Idea.
(I don't have any so...)


And I don't know how much better you are them me but sure, if you want to we can try to

BTW:
Not an fly able harrier.
It's an harrier like an normal harrier.
Just I test made one myself with alot shorther code
maybe combine some mods/ add more futers? ( fail english iknow) ...
@Jorndel well I sopped with GSC modding since I or xbl but I'm getting back into it. I'm currently done my Gun RTD v1 but somestuff can be added or improved. Currently on
an RCxd Mod could use some help. Trying to ind a model. And a couple oter mods about 8 I'm begining but yea it'd be fun to work on a mod. you on steam today?
Quote Originally Posted by cgallagher21 View Post
@Jorndel well I sopped with GSC modding since I or xbl but I'm getting back into it. I'm currently done my Gun RTD v1 but somestuff can be added or improved. Currently on
an RCxd Mod could use some help. Trying to ind a model. And a couple oter mods about 8 I'm begining but yea it'd be fun to work on a mod. you on steam today?
@cgallagher21
I am online. Your not
@Jorndel what's your timezone? I'm in EST. United States it's 8:50am um I can on around 10ish. Do you have MSN?
Quote Originally Posted by cgallagher21 View Post
@Jorndel what's your timezone? I'm in EST. United States it's 8:50am um I can on around 10ish. Do you have MSN?
@cgallagher21
Look in my sginature?

Norway...

Its 14:53 here
( 3pm)
@Jorndel I'll try to get on earlier. Hmm I was thinking maybe since it's fourthof July for most people Add FX or something so when you fire it shoots out confetti or someobject similar.
Quote Originally Posted by cgallagher21 View Post
@Jorndel I'll try to get on earlier. Hmm I was thinking maybe since it's fourthof July for most people Add FX or something so when you fire it shoots out confetti or someobject similar.
(Should we take this to VM or PM talk?)

Well, if its in-game.
I will try do find it.
Flyable Harrier: I already have one.

IDEA¡¡¡¡ MAKE DANCING OMAs, a big OMA Party,
Quote Originally Posted by Yamato View Post
Flyable Harrier: I already have one.

IDEA¡¡¡¡ MAKE DANCING OMAs, a big OMA Party,
....
Not an harrier you control.
But I just told what I have done so far...
So they don't suggest it again.
(I just ask for help. I am idea brain dead..)
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
....
Not an harrier you control.
But I just told what I have done so far...
So they don't suggest it again.
(I just ask for help. I am idea brain dead..)
I did a Flyable Harrier..... Well, now it has better rockets, turret and some other shit I cant remember



MAKE A CUSTOM KILLSTREAK, something epic,
well i got few ideas but first i wanna ask you if you can upload me your iw_07.iwd i fucked mine up =/ (fail texturing attempts) anways i got an idea for a mod i was thinking i would make ok the modname would be ultimate knifing mod
description:each player starts with oma and gets killstreaks last one is nuke

killstreaks:
3ks:commando perk
4ks:marathon perk
6ks:lightweight perk
9ks:usp tactical no ammo
12ks:rpg
15ks:unlimited semtex 15seconds
20ks:everyone except you gets riot shield also your speed increases
23ks:artillery lift player in the air and give him ac130 105mm fal 40 secs
32ks:freezes all players except you
39ks:bombard the map with predator missiles and gives you godmode 20 secs
47ks:godmode 2minutes
60ks:kill players if you get near them+godmode+extra speed
70ks:super speed godmode usp tactical all perks invisible 5minutes
100ks:nuke maybe some epic effects XD

also i was thinking bout making a shop where you buy killstreaks instead of earning them with kills

ok i know its simple but just an idea your choice if you make it =)

hope i helped and please do this for me and pm me for link to your copy of iw_07.iwd i wanna make more mods =)
Quote Originally Posted by .:MUS1CFR34K:. View Post
well i got few ideas but first i wanna ask you if you can upload me your iw_07.iwd i fucked mine up =/ (fail texturing attempts) anways i got an idea for a mod i was thinking i would make ok the modname would be ultimate knifing mod
description:each player starts with oma and gets killstreaks last one is nuke

killstreaks:
3ks:commando perk
4ks:marathon perk
6ks:lightweight perk
9ks:usp tactical no ammo
12ks:rpg
15ks:unlimited semtex 15seconds
20ks:everyone except you gets riot shield also your speed increases
23ks:artillery lift player in the air and give him ac130 105mm fal 40 secs
32ks:freezes all players except you
39ks:bombard the map with predator missiles and gives you godmode 20 secs
47ks:godmode 2minutes
60ks:kill players if you get near them+godmode+extra speed
70ks:super speed godmode usp tactical all perks invisible 5minutes
100ks:nuke maybe some epic effects XD

also i was thinking bout making a shop where you buy killstreaks instead of earning them with kills

ok i know its simple but just an idea your choice if you make it =)

hope i helped and please do this for me and pm me for link to your copy of iw_07.iwd i wanna make more mods =)
@.:MUS1CFR34K:.
Okey thanks.
I am uploading the Iw_07.iwd for you now.

EDIT:
I changed my mind...
Take 22 min here...
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us