Help

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Help
I just logged in my account, I never logged in in 81 days and lost all my 15 mil. The fag took everything...what should I do now?
Bot?
Bot for a week. You want GP or higher skills ?
If you can, bot Shilo Village gem mines on a empty world with a Ring of Wealth and a charged Amulet of glory.

I sometimes make around 500k an hour there.
He may not me Members.
I'm not member
@Terell. I need GP, my skills are all 60, except smithing...
Cut wood. ( Yews) Use RSBUDDY. I do not recommended you use Powerbot, heard too much incidents about their accounts being keylogged.
Quote Originally Posted by Terell. View Post
Cut wood. ( Yews) Use RSBUDDY. I do not recommended you use Powerbot, heard too much incidents about their accounts being keylogged.
That's how I think my account got hacked
lol. Idk then I do yews for a living /kewl
/Moved .
Or you could merch?
L2R he said he has nothing how can you merch then ??
Quote Originally Posted by Mauled View Post
L2R he said he has nothing how can you merch then ??
Thanks. Someone that can read
I would personally say if your going to cut yews atleast go get a membership or else you are going to spend forever cutting yews to make any kind of decent money,
Cutting yews sucks for f2p.
All those fucking bots
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us