Any goood game recomendations

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Any goood game recomendations
im looking for an mmo to play other than combat arms any suggestions

(this is the only thread people read so dont flame me)
Wolfteam, or Blackshot (korean only)
That dont require an ip or language change
Quote Originally Posted by kimodragon View Post
That dont require an ip or language change
Just go to the blackshot section in mpgh.net and woolah
world of kung fu just like WoW or stuff but free try to hack it :P
why isnt my sig working
it is now too short
"Nothing is like WoW...They all have tried and failed". - Harold
World of WarCraft. There's a free 10 day trial going on.
Harold got me hooked on this game, so I guess I should get someone else hooked.
WoW isn't your average RPG, there's more of an adventure to it, and after playing it, I have to buy the game. Just try out the trial, you might like it.

BTW, there's another free mmorpg that is said to be "like WoW" called Archlord. I haven't tried it out yet, cuz I just read about it yesterday.
World of Kung Fu??
hmmm i was thinking u should try COMBAT ARMS SINCE YOUR POSTING IN THIS GOD DAMN FORUM!!!!!! kthxbai
Maplestory - Because you can and its free
Quote Originally Posted by ahlun89 View Post
Maplestory - Because you can and its free
That game is not free. Maybe I did something wrong, but I can't create a charactor without purchasing a fuckin' Nexon Card.

Besides, even if I'm doing something wrong, I think it's really shady that Nexon would wait until your mid game to suddenly try and hit you up for some cash with purchasing in-game items with a Nexon Card.
id say guild wars, it just has a $30 dollar start up cost
warrock is good and assultcube is good
Screw all the MMORPGs play CombatArms so I can own you.
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?