Request.

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Request.
can someone make me a avatar and a signature.
I would do if I knew you were committed to the site.
i am very committed to this site.
i currently do not know much about GFX and how to do it. however, i am learning.
@Wudge alt 2
Request Format
Main Text/Name: Assassin Creed (bottom right corner)
Sub Text/Quote: Watch your back (underneath Assassin Creed) (also, u decide whether it looks good.
Size: 400 width and 100 height or 500 width and 100 height
Style: Abstract
Theme: Assassins Creed (picture of his face up close and like cool lines in back ground)
Colour: grey and black ofc.
Image/Render: Assassin Creed (altair)
Designer: @Wudge alt 2
Other Information: i think you will know best. so just make it cool.
@Assassin Creed

These are two of my old ones you can use those. Make sure you credit me in your signature.



I can make something new. But will have to be tommorow.
Quote Originally Posted by Wudge alt 2 View Post
@Assassin Creed

These are two of my old ones you can use those. Make sure you credit me in your signature.



I can make something new. But will have to be tommorow.
The render sucks at number 2.

@Assassin Creed Use number one. Number 2 looks terrible because of the render...
@Assassin Creed When you credit me in your sig just say Wudge. This is my alternate account and I'd rather my main got the fame.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us