Leaving Clan! - Gives me a white little box!

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Leaving Clan! - Gives me a white little box!
Hey guys,

Well today I tryed to leave the clan I made a while back and when I press leave clan It gives me a little white or grey box. Only option I can do is "Cancel" it also won't let me manage the clan!

I will post a youtube video below.

I tryed re installing it and it did not work

Youtube link is broken..does it say, server error?
Relog and it should wokr.
Uhm that won't help. It's been doing this for like a week. It does it for my other account to... It's quite annoying. Because I like to clan war.
Maybe download CA on you're friends computor and try?
Im having the same prob ive tryied to download CA on an other computer and same thing
Lol, send a ticket to nexon.
No doubt its server side. They have yet to resolve this matter.
Try logging on from website.
Alredy tried it. Ill send a ticket to nexon.
have the same thing and nexon doesn't look at tickets i sent one 15 days ago and its still open
It happened to me too

relogged restart didnt work

then one day it started to work again sooooo idk
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?