OutdatedPickaClient 1.7.02 *UPDATE 7* for 1.7.2 (BASICALLY A HACK)

Posts 16–30 of 64 · Page 2 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by Malarkey16 View Post
it works but instant doesnt, and there is no point in freecam because you cant do anything
apparently it does if you're aVo, and filming griefs.
What does Nuker do? You said it destroys an item but that doesn't really make sense. Isn't that the same as instamine?
Iam pretty sure the owner of the client doesn't want it to go on MPGH.net >.>

Also you guy's go use them and find out people aren't going to tell you how to shoot a gun if its that obvious.
@`Bobs Bees

I'm pretty sure there's only 4 fallout's? I remember a game called wasteland but that's the closest to fallout???
Quote Originally Posted by AfricanZuluKing View Post
What does P NUKER DO?
hold diamond axe on your hands, put it on and it destroys the area, you dont even need to do anything, works well, and the instantminer is supposed to work on SINGLE-PLAYER.
Very nice! What happened to other thread though, where the guy was trying to get it approved and it never did. A long with that Walrus guy whining constantly in every thread. Who cares, this is here, and it's approved. Many Thanks to all!
At least i got to download before the thread got deleted ( like the other one ) 8-)
When I switch .Jars and try to play Minecraft, all it says is:
Updating Minecraft
Done Loading
And it just stops.
Any help?
THANK YOU MAN!I WISH I CAN SPAM THE THANK BUTTON!
Hi, could you tell me where the original post of this was at? **********? And why didn't you code your own hack? Because you can't? Ok thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by XxHackerxElitexX View Post
Hi, could you tell me where the original post of this was at? **********? And why didn't you code your own hack? Because you can't? Ok thanks!
I can. But only FPS games. Havent specialized to Minecraft, i dont even use this hack. The game is fine even without hacks.
mind if you made a video? lol
wow, thank you for this nice mod!
Posts 16–30 of 64 · Page 2 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?