All Models (Listed with Map Name)

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
All Models (Listed with Map Name)
Well, I took time to make an list with models.
They haven't been tested but I am almost 110% sure that they all work.

(NOTE: This are the precache once. The not precache Will come much much later.)

Credits:
Horatio Caine.
Made a program to make the list.

Me for finding and sharing.

Sorry If I spelled any maps wrong.


(No, this is NOT leeched. That would be wrong)
Image:


Scans:
Scan 1
Scan 2
Models GSC.rarattachment deleted · 293 downloads before removal
You was really fast @Moto

Never seen it go so fast
You're lucky I happened to check it
Good job, but you should remove the list from the page... So noobs have to get 50 posts to download x3

Also;


Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post

(NOTE: This are the precache once. The not precache Will come much much later.)
The precache one is the same as the "other one" (I have no idea what "the not precache" would be)
Nice stuff, is there a model for a door on highrise? Btw /thanked
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?