Starting over.

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Starting over.
My friend got my CBL dirty by hacking on my account. So I'm starting over... Again. How much do you think an MSG1 with a Perm M1911 knight's, UMP45, and Famas G2 is worth?

My offer would be $20 because of the perms, and since it's CBL dirty, I won't charge anything for the rank. or the perm pistol. Also the NX grade is bronze so you can play in the Black Market server if you wish.
That price is acceptable, but can or may be offered $15.
It is worth $5. I have a 1lt 1 CBL dirty with 3 perms, almost 100k GP, and some more stuff. It is only worth $10.
Are you able to show us SS of the account? I would be happy to see it so i Can try to give an offer
You should change the name and problem is fixed
Quote Originally Posted by Jenkees View Post
You should change the name and problem is fixed
yeah, just get a name change. cbl wont update their info on cbl dirty players that changed their name.

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?