Request

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Request
Main Text/Name: K0balt
Size: 30 pt font, 174x37 canvas size
Theme: CS:S Spray
Other Information: Transparent background wanted. Saved in .tar format, please.
Forgot to add the font being Arial.
So you want a Counter-Strike Source spraypaint? I used to make animated CSS Spraypaints...
If that is what you want i can try. If i remember how i did...

EDIT: I'll make one tonight, animated. I found my programs and such.
Quote Originally Posted by Nachos View Post
So you want a Counter-Strike Source spraypaint? I used to make animated CSS Spraypaints...
If that is what you want i can try. If i remember how i did...

EDIT: I'll make one tonight, animated. I found my programs and such.
Animated isn't needed. I just need the size and text on a transparent background.
This seems VERY boring and kinda lame to me but that is like what you asked for?!

Das perfect. You wouldn't happen to have the .pdf too, would you?

Also... is that .tar?
You'll get the files in a PM. I am too lazy to make a damn virusscan...
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us