My cod5 hack

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
My cod5 hack
I am making a cod5 1.7 hack.
I have everything but a hack menu.
I have searched but cant find anything!
So leave a comment if you can help me.
not nuff info
don't know wut u just said
//req help
Quote Originally Posted by LEGiiTxCHAOTiiC View Post
not nuff info
don't know wut u just said
//req help
he needs help making a menu, l2read.
looking for something like this? this is what im working on
just post on help section !!
let me know when u done, i wanna be tester? :P
you wont stand a chance alone ull need a legit hacker to help you out:PP
dude learn to code! stop c+p and actually read some books on c/c++ and you will get some help!
Quote Originally Posted by Sea Serpent View Post
I am making a cod5 1.7 hack.
I have everything but a hack menu.
I have searched but cant find anything!
So leave a comment if you can help me.
does this work for xbox
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us