[1.7.2] Single Player Commands

Posts 16–30 of 35 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Son Goku View Post
They copy these from minecraft forum because some people cant be bothered going there and or want to support the MPGH community
Was that an insalt? Or idk.... No, seriasly idk
Quote Originally Posted by zerg32196 View Post
not shure how this works -_- just started playing minecraft a few days ago and im useing KingAgnostic's client and i cant find this minecraft/bin or w/e
If you are on mac go to user - library - application support - minecraft- bin
If you are on windows press Windows key + R and type %appdata% -Roaming - Minecraft
Thank you for helping him
this is really cool. yould it work for 1.7.3??
Quote Originally Posted by firefire22 View Post
this is really cool. yould it work for 1.7.3??
Yup it does work
Hey I got a quick question. How do you even find out the commands for Minecraft?
There in the thread :I
Quote Originally Posted by Funny-Man View Post
There in the thread :I
I mean I know the Command List is on the first post, but how do you find out the game's list of commands?
Like from .dll(s) or .jars?
Quote Originally Posted by iSkyFinity View Post


I mean I know the Command List is on the first post, but how do you find out the game's list of commands?
Like from .dll(s) or .jars?
Im sorry i dont know Somo is the one who made it
What is the most useful command in SPC?
Quote Originally Posted by casakim View Post
What is the most useful command in SPC?
Damage Off, your immortal
Quote Originally Posted by casakim View Post
What is the most useful command in SPC?
along with damage: "atlantis" is increadably useful because it allows you to fly.
Quote Originally Posted by Tashiiee View Post
Hey guys a little credit would be nice for sumo, the creator of the mod, its on the minecraft forums.....

I know sumo and he works hard on it if people want to keep up to date with the real thing here is the link.........

[1.7.3] Single Player Commands [V2.10_2] - Minecraft Forum
Already mentioned.
Posts 16–30 of 35 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?