UnhappyHelpCan Some One Help Me ?!

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
HELP HELP PLZ HELP ME !!!
Hey there,

My name is Cederic and it's the first time i wonne use some lovely hacks
Mostly CrossFire.
I downloaded several hackDLL's and some injectors, seems none off them work for me on my windows 7.
These one's are the one's i downloaded:



How i try to run?:

1st: I run the injector as ADMIN.
2nd: I set crossfire (without .exe and no capitals).
3rd: I run crossfire (not as admin).

Most of the time i don't get error but then the hack still doesn't work.
On some injectors when i run them as ADMIN and then run crossfire i get an error and nothing works.

CAN SOME1 TELL ME WHAT I DO WRONG OR CAN SOME1 GIVE ME AN HACK AND INJECTOR THAT FITS FOR WINDOWS7 ???
I PREFERE A SIMPLE SPEEDHACK.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOU'RE HELP!!!

Cederic From Belgium !!

Help plzzzzz

Can nobody help me on this?

Can some1 help me??????? plzzzzzzzz
Ill test it with a simple hackdll.
Quote Originally Posted by dfgdfgdfgdfg View Post
Ill test it with a simple hackdll.
OK BUT DONT FOR GET TO PRSS THANKS
Have you installed the requirements?

directx 9
Microsoft Net Framework 4.0
Visual C++ Redist 2010 +
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
Have you installed the requirements?

directx 9
Microsoft Net Framework 4.0
Visual C++ Redist 2010 +
I THINK HE DID GHOST
You mean that of crossfire??
If so, that no good ? :s

btw, the dragoninjector for passed the 'defence'. it said succesfully injected but
ingame the dll didn't work. I used oldschool hackdll and tested in GM.
No worked :s

And if i need to install crossfire diff, what i change then?
Quote Originally Posted by dfgdfgdfgdfg View Post
You mean that of crossfire??
If so, that no good ? :s

btw, the dragoninjector for passed the 'defence'. it said succesfully injected but
ingame the dll didn't work. I used oldschool hackdll and tested in GM.
No worked :s

And if i need to install crossfire diff, what i change then?
did the hack work
no didn't work :s
I don't understand, it said 'succesfully injected' ....

btw, i pressed thnx anyway...
Quote Originally Posted by dfgdfgdfgdfg View Post
no didn't work :s
I don't understand, it said 'succesfully injected' ....

btw, i pressed thnx anyway...
ok ty i wait i will hlep you again
ill give it a go, and thnx all for helping me !!
Installed last 2 links, doing directx now

i think all 3 are installed now, ill test the injector and the same dll again
didn't work at all :s

This is what i enter on the injector and how it looks like when its injected right before the game starts.



i really don't understand. This injector and dll seems to work with everyone.
I installed the 3 links, and i do everything right i think, and no work :s

Well,

Seems i'm stuck with the prob.
If some1 kno's what to do plz post here !!

I go watch some tv and then to bed ....

Cya all tomorrow and Thnx anyway!!
Those who help good ill say "thnx" to !!

Cederic
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?