ExclamationRenewal Kit (PERM!!)

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Renewal Kit (PERM!!)
Now, in cae theres an glitch or bug which gives you allways an perm gun when you use renewal kit, be fast! It could be patched!
Thanks! this helped me a lot xD i've bought 4 guns.
How much does renewal kits cost? I have 1.463 NX is that enough?



NOOOOOOOO!! they cost 1.5K I'm 37 NX short can anyone gift me 36 NX or a renewal kit in exchange for my eternal love?
i think that Nexon will notice that and maybe they will delete your perma items...
It's worth a try though
lol should it stay perm?
so this works ?
And what exactly is the glitch/bug?
if you renewable a gun it will says 1 day but in inventory it is permanent
Quote Originally Posted by cuzz666 View Post
if you renewable a gun it will says 1 day but in inventory it is permanent
do you have nx atm ?
if you gift me 1 renewal kit , then ill gift you something back this week worthed 5 000 nx .
I have no NX
I am scared if i buy NX i will quit the game
Does anyone know if this still works because I cant get out to get any NX atm but I don't wanna go and get some if its then patched.
thats steel works??Pls reply
Quote Originally Posted by BasilooCA View Post
IT WORKED !!
it's already patched ... -.-
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?