[Help]Cheat Engine

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
[Help]Cheat Engine
Okay here's my problem. I'm using the new bypass that is stickied right now, and I am using Cheat Engine 5.4.

I load the bypass, then I load CA. After I log in, I try to ALT+TAB to Cheat Engine, but it will not let me attach to Engine.exe.

I have already used Search, and gone back several pages, but I can not find a Tutorial for it.

Anything that anyone can think of that might possibly help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
search attach or cheat engine and u will find a tut on how to attach it to Engine.exe (search in the forums btw)
All Hail The Almighty SEARCH BUTTON (amazing discovery sound clip!!!!!) LOL!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by pownage017 View Post
All Hail The Almighty SEARCH BUTTON (amazing discovery sound clip!!!!!) LOL!!!!
Like I said: I did search but I haven't found anything.

By that I mean: I haven't found anything RELIABLE.

Thanks to the guy above this asshat though
Quote Originally Posted by hackingpro1 View Post
i helped u figure it out ?
Yes you did Thanks a bunch.
Ok here is how you attach CE to engine.exe
1.Boot combat arms and wait at the page where you click start
2.Have CE open and get ready to move really fast
3.Click Start on combat arms then real quickly attach CE to engine.exe
4.Hack.....
This might work with MHS but when I try to secondary search on CE I get an error, not entirely sure how I fix it so im just using my d3d hax for now......
Quote Originally Posted by tzie13 View Post
Ok here is how you attach CE to engine.exe
1.Boot combat arms and wait at the page where you click start
2.Have CE open and get ready to move really fast
3.Click Start on combat arms then real quickly attach CE to engine.exe
4.Hack.....
This might work with MHS but when I try to secondary search on CE I get an error, not entirely sure how I fix it so im just using my d3d hax for now......
Hint:
Cheat engine Setting > Automatically attach to processes named:
Type in engine.exe

now no more fast working >.>
but still doesnt let u scan anything / use the speedhack
Quote Originally Posted by maxisking View Post
Hint:
Cheat engine Setting > Automatically attach to processes named:
Type in engine.exe

now no more fast working >.>
but still doesnt let u scan anything / use the speedhack
Then thats the most pointless thing Ive ever heard...good job...
just click on the little disket icon at the top left of CE

and it will let you attach to engine.exe at any time as long as u use MPGH bypass in the pub hax
lol. but it saves all the stressing to wait for the process to pop up :P
plz post a link for cheat engine
Quote Originally Posted by loldilol View Post
plz post a link for cheat engine
OMFG just google it
.... we have told u to stop double posting, just stop.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?