TalkingSolvedEASY

Posts 31–38 of 38 · Page 3 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by MaximumCore View Post
THIS IS ABOUT V1.9
OK thanks

I get to the multiplayer and when I trying to log in to server it bring me:
"Connection to host faield"
What to do?
Quote Originally Posted by ofekco1997 View Post
OK thanks

I get to the multiplayer and when I trying to log in to server it bring me:
"Connection to host faield"
What to do?
Depending on the time to try to play you will not enter, and will give you the error.test to other hours in Spain it's from 17:00h a 11:00 PM. with the previous version now i don't know i entered at all hours when game
Quote Originally Posted by (((R6))) View Post

Depending on the time to try to play you will not enter, and will give you the error.test to other hours in Spain it's from 17:00h a 11:00 PM. with the previous version now i don't know i entered at all hours when game
Did you know when I can play? I am living in Isral (Middel East/Europe)
Thanks
Hi!

Please conform to me that it really works and I will be able to join the servers without any errors. My time is GMT +1 so please tell me what time in GMT +1 because I don't get the time differences between CET and GMT...etc

Thank you,
Quote Originally Posted by FPShunter View Post
well i have fairlight's crack. anyway what time can you play multiplayer?
Evidence from the 6:00 PM


Quote Originally Posted by M!d0 View Post
Hi!

Please conform to me that it really works and I will be able to join the servers without any errors. My time is GMT +1 so please tell me what time in GMT +1 because I don't get the time differences between CET and GMT...etc

Thank you,
Evidence from the:19:00
Quote Originally Posted by (((R6))) View Post

Evidence from the 6:00 PM



Evidence from the:19:00
Correction my time zone is CET +1, anyways what is 'Evidence from the: 19:00'?

Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by M!d0 View Post
Correction my time zone is CET +1, anyways what is 'Evidence from the: 19:00'?

Thanks
eeuhm i think like 22:00
Quote Originally Posted by (((R6))) View Post
the only thing that I can say to you if you have already tried everything, it is that my crack is different from yours, and that the one of skidrow is not worth the pain neither to prove it works or, unloads the one of FLT.install and returns to try. good luck
well i have fairlight's crack. anyway what time can you play multiplayer?
Posts 31–38 of 38 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us