AngryPaypal Hacked.

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Paypal Hacked.
Well guys my paypal has been hacked and someone had access to and has sent 4 unauthorized payments with my dads credit card!
40$+42$+81$+50$!
I have currently reported the unauthorized disputes and am hoping for the best.
I currently feel depressed and pissed off due to my dad might cut off my internet and mom yell at me.
If anyone could help me out and donate any amount, Please do.
Thank You.

thefallenofficial@gmail.com
Virus scan.
You probably have a keylogger or trojan.
This is why little kids shouldn't have PayPals...
Quote Originally Posted by The Russian View Post
This is why little kids shouldn't have PayPals...
This is why any STUPID enough to download server.exe deserve's to get hacked. >.>
You might get your monney back... My mom did when i used her card and she got mad at me XD
Uh if its your parents card, you shouldn't have set up a paypal.
Never use your parents' credit cards for your paypal.
And never download things like: "Earn $3000 and more per month doing nothing! Just download this file, install it and don't worry, be happy. Blah blah."
Quote Originally Posted by Domen View Post
Never use your parents' credit cards for your paypal.
And never download things like: "Earn $3000 and more per month doing nothing! Just download this file, install it and don't worry, be happy. Blah blah."
You have to be an idiot to believe them.
Run a virus scan over you whole PC
............................what exacally have you been doing for the week before it happened?
and then untill it happened?
I haven't done shit.
I haven't downloaded any fake crap and I am not stupid enough to download stupid crap on my PC.
I haven't told anyone my password so I don't know.
maybe someone took a peek on your pc? or did you logged somewhere else?
did you use another persons wifi
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us