Another free sig.

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
Another free sig.

1st come 1st serve.
Don't PM me about this sig.
I doubt anybody would want it. I can make a better one with my eyes closed.
Ohh my god. You are sooooo fucking cool.

Naw, I'm joking.

Anyway, the point is here, I made this for someone to come and claim. I don't see you giving out free sigs for the community. So, until you do, please don't come here and flame me. I don't know you, I don't care who you are. So, just keep it friendly and we will be just fine.
Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
Ohh my god. You are sooooo fucking cool.

Naw, I'm joking.

Anyway, the point is here, I made this for someone to come and claim. I don't see you giving out free sigs for the community. So, until you do, please don't come here and flame me. I don't know you, I don't care who you are. So, just keep it friendly and we will be just fine.
I don't hand them out cuz I just rejoined the forum. Hope you didn't notice that? And yeah, you don't really think that 'sig' is great? I bet anyone who heard of photoshop could make a better one. All you did was take an anime render, a butterfly pic (and even rendered it bad, check the big butterfly's left wing, some text, eh?) and pasted one over the other. I call that rubbish made in 3 mins.
I'm not even going to read what you posted, because it really doesn't matter to me.

Don't flame here.

If you aren't going to give free sigs to the MPGH community then you have no place criticizing me.
I'll post one here as soon as i come back from the dentist.
Good hopefully it will be something some lucky MPGH user can put into his/her signature. Glad to have you contributing to the community.
Uh.. I kinda agree with mastasnip3 here. The sig isnt the best.. and there is no point handing out free sigs when people can just request them.
Well, if no one wants it. Then they wont request for it. Simple. :]
They might want one. But not the style of yours. Simple.
instead of flaming threads maybe you guys can go hack and I believe crulez sigs are beast. And I don't see any great sigs on you guys either atleast cruel has a sig.
Quote Originally Posted by wandererimmortal View Post
instead of flaming threads maybe you guys can go hack and I believe crulez sigs are beast. And I don't see any great sigs on you guys either atleast cruel has a sig.



Happy with teh sig? And I don't wanna have a sig pic, I just lose quality writing space in my sig
Quote Originally Posted by wandererimmortal View Post
instead of flaming threads maybe you guys can go hack and I believe crulez sigs are beast. And I don't see any great sigs on you guys either atleast cruel has a sig.

You can't see a sig? Plus I don't hack anymore
Masta, that sig is just.. Awfull..
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us