VMWAre Farming

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
VMWAre Farming
Hey guys, whenever I open VMWare to farm I get the Themida cannot run on virtual machine message. Can anyone help me>
Sorry man,i cant help u.
But if u want VMware in crossfire,u need bypass
YEAH XTRAP BYPASS.
I tried with bypass.
Still that error...


They protected crossfire.exe with Themida
It doesn't work, I don't think there is a way to bypass atm.
Before few days i had bypass.. It worked but only for one game,then u get error. XD
Is not possible you run CF on VMWare anymore, unless you use a working bypass for the service.
theres no working bypass
You can't use it on Cross Fire
Lol i have working ByPass, its an Xtrap Bypass and it works 100%!
Yeah dude i don't think Bypass is not working any more !! well maybe for other people yeah it might work
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?