PatchedIllusion Hacks

Posts 1–15 of 160 · Page 1 of 11
Works Great.

/Approved
Hopefully you don't ask for close again!
I hijacked an old post of his and then I re-posted this.

Fuck the coder strike.
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
I hijacked an old post of his and then I re-posted this.

Fuck the coder strike.
Double posted
thx love this hack
what does Prediction do?
What Injector are you guys using? I need a working one. I wanna use these hacks so bad
Looks sweet, i'll have to try it asap. No aimbot tho? :/

I'm excited for when the first person puts infinite ammo in their hack :3
what the hell is prediction? O.o
Quote Originally Posted by Slash14 View Post
Isnt there a new rule about hijacking threads?

• Thread hijacking is NOT permitted.
That is about people changing the topic of threads. He probably just copied a post to a new thread and edited it.
Whats no cam damage?
Trying the hack now...


EDIT: Works great on Windows 7 x64. Thanks
Posts 1–15 of 160 · Page 1 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us