Unpatchable injecror
Manny people are searching an undetected hack here is a Nice injector who I used for 3 years and he is not detected RUN AS ADMIN
Here are screens: ImageShack Album - 2 images
virus scan : VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner (I thing virus scan is false because it is never the same but use as your own risk 2 virus scan : ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
I just said use as your own risk but I am sure it is clean I used it for 3 years and I never got virus
PLZ PRESS THANKS IF I HELPED
Here are screens: ImageShack Album - 2 images
virus scan : VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner (I thing virus scan is false because it is never the same but use as your own risk 2 virus scan : ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
I just said use as your own risk but I am sure it is clean I used it for 3 years and I never got virus

PLZ PRESS THANKS IF I HELPED