ExclamationG Force Video Contest

Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
G Force Video Contest

Hey MPGH
Our team decided to make a kind of Contest.
Who wants to can make a video of our G Force Version 3. We will send him the dll and the bypass.
The winner (Best video) will be able to test Version 4 FIRST! And he will know everything first!.
GForce-hz22 wil conratz you personall
So make a video and post it here (Youtube).
PLEASE ONLY POST VIDEOS HERE OR APPLICATIONS- NO OTHER COMMENTS
We know it is nothing special to test Vesion 4 first but do it cuz we need a video for version 3
Just make montage, dont do the instruction
JUST APPLY AND GOOD LUCK!

Requierments:
-At least 200 Posts
-Trusted(DONT SEND DLL TO ANYONE)
-Fun
hh nice.. its just that im not good with making videos.. But still nicee
Quote Originally Posted by zjenjaz View Post
hh nice.. its just that im not good with making videos.. But still nicee
@zjenjaz I saidonly applications or video- Other comments -> Reported


INFORMATION TO ALL:
THIS CONTEST ENDS AT SUNDAY
@A$IAN Hey I Could make it i don't have 250 posts but im interested
@A$IAN
I have all reqiurments and driver trusts me.
This looks nice, count me in!
OK. Thanks ...
We will wait for the video
@~YouTube~ Nvm I changed the ruls...
I Can Do It Too But...
I Need Help With Fraps
Aww.. Crud. I forgot I had to make the video zzzz.. Unless someone can record for me.. =D
This is not that application thread?
Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
This is not that application thread?
This is the thead where all should applicate
How can we make vid if it isn't released yet.

Edit: readed it wrong, send me I will make vid.
Quote Originally Posted by Skulhead = hacked. View Post
How can we make vid if it isn't released yet.

Edit: readed it wrong, send me I will make vid.
Haha, you're eager to hack.
Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?