Request Company of Heroes 2.301 hacks

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Request Company of Heroes 2.301 hacks
The Title says it all
I have a hack that reveals enemy units and buildings while playing online
But it took me forever to make so im charging $10 for it but I will also send an update hack for the next update as well.
Send $10 US to my alertpay.co account :chrissumner51@hotmail.com

email me at chrissumner512hotmail.com for more details
Quote Originally Posted by skitzlad101 View Post
I have a hack that reveals enemy units and buildings while playing online
But it took me forever to make so im charging $10 for it but I will also send an update hack for the next update as well.
Send $10 US to my alertpay.co account :chrissumner51@hotmail.com

email me at chrissumner512hotmail.com for more details
Don't listen to Skitzlad101.

I gave this kid $10 bucks for it and he sent me a batch file that attempted to format my c: drive, haha.

Don't do it, it's a scam. Hope this fatty enjoys those two happy meals.
LOL Bordes your jealousy is so funny I laugh every time you post the fact of the matter is im selling these like hot cakes So get em while their HOT Its an unedited video analyze it i only put text over the video and its online on the relic servers and bordes is jealous.


Grow up cry baby
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?