TEXTURESCRIPTS.rarattachment deleted · 103 downloads before removal
What the hell is this?
OHHHH sorry ha ha i did
Originally Posted by Synchromanica
What the hell is this?
Someone requested the Nexon Texturescript.rez file. They didn't want to patch cause then they would have to re-inject all their mods.
So i uploaded for them.
I suck at making rez mods so i contribute when i can.
@iDRaiiN CLipzZ
i think u forgot something *cough the virus scan? *cough
last time i tried that (about a week ago), that didnt work for me. @Squirtle.
/Approved .
Why dont people just run the patcher?
Originally Posted by .REZ
Why dont people just run the patcher?
@.REZ @Squirtle.
He didn't want to have to re-inject all of his mods again.
If he would have ran the patcher (i think cause i had to) he would have had to do that.
I'm sorry for uploading a single .rez
I just didn't want to see him waste all that time.
Originally Posted by iDRaiiN CLipzZ
@.REZ @Squirtle.
He didn't want to have to re-inject all of his mods again.
If he would have ran the patcher (i think cause i had to) he would have had to do that.
I'm sorry for uploading a single .rez
I just didn't want to see him waste all that time.