Vertifying Paypal accounts

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Vertifying Paypal accounts
I am vertifying people's paypal account for $2. MSN : Peterbanojo@hotma...il.com
Got it verified, sorry.
Please add me on Msn to take this farther.
Does this have anything to do with the etrade method?
@-PoisonedG-

I have a paypal with 50$ in it.
I will gladly pay you 2$ if its verified.
Can you do it over teamviewer?
No need 2
I already got a tut for it check my posts
Quote Originally Posted by Market Place Seller View Post
@Sid

Etrade method with fake SSN will make your PP limited.
This is the same method he is using
Quote Originally Posted by Market Place Seller View Post
@Sid

Etrade method with fake SSN will make your PP limited.
No it doesn't. I don't know why everyone says that. I have TWO unlimited paypal accounts that were verified through etrade. And YES, I HAVE sent AND received money on them
@Sid

In that case can you make me one?
And PM me with routing, Bank number and User and pass?
Quote Originally Posted by Market Place Seller View Post
@Sid

In that case can you make me one?
And PM me with routing, Bank number and User and pass?
mbe l8er .
Why Spamming my Thread with This Etrade shit Yes its the same method i use but i verify peoples paypal if they don't want to and i charge $1 now
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?