UnhappyHelpcrossfire hacks not working please help

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
crossfire hacks not working please help
I'm using pr0 Injector v5 and the hack Cf Hackerfree v4.

I open the injector (as administrator) browse find the dll and open it, and check the automatic inject and close after injection.

Then I start up crossfire. it runs normaly then after the hgw game watcher finishes the injector closes and nothing happens.

I have direct x 11 framework 4.0 and the windows sp1 and it still wont work!

Also I have every thing updated, and Using windows 7 hp 32 bit.
There all detected due to the recent securtiy patch
k thanks i was wondering what was going in because they were working be4
Just wait a new release.
So if there isnt a release y is it doing that?
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?