Crysis 2 - No HUd Mod + Installation

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
When you have made them understand exactly what is changing ?
Quote Originally Posted by kosuk35 View Post
When you have made them understand exactly what is changing ?
It is changing the HUD!

That means => Energy meter is gone, Comunication at top - left is gone, crossfire is gone, Buttons like press F to do this is completly gone!
Quote Originally Posted by MaximumCore View Post
It is changing the HUD!

That means => Energy meter is gone, Comunication at top - left is gone, crossfire is gone, Buttons like press F to do this is completly gone!
Registered with the installation file on your system, and would appreciate if you upload a video it would be nice if we did. Thank you.
Quote Originally Posted by kosuk35 View Post
Registered with the installation file on your system, and would appreciate if you upload a video it would be nice if we did. Thank you.
YOU HAVE THE VIDEO!

LOOK FOR THE 1ST POST!

PS : DON'T FORGET TO THANK ME!
why I need no HUD?
Quote Originally Posted by MaximumCore View Post
maximumcore, buddy what you ask is a bit difficult.
I explain I have fear of you my crack and the motherfuckers crytok realize where this trick and I also banned my multiplayer game, do you understand??.
do one thing, I'll be another month trying to see if I am banned and then you would spend, but that I was going to pose a risk to me. ok?
now I going nearly a month and 9 days without changing the serial.
veoque my crack now is what really works for you not banned
um.... just type: hud_hide 1

in console. Works on MP too. Removes teamate icons on MP as well.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?