My first program
Hi everyone.
I recently started VisualBasic, I know I will probably be flamed, cuz this isnt a hack tool, this is just a tool that simulates the search tool from windows. It browses pictures with .bmp, .jpeg and .ico formats.
Like, I just started today coding okay, just wann show you my progress and wanna know what you think. Thanks!
I do really apreciate suggestions for me to make to improve and if you get errors or bugs, PM me plz!
Screens:

Virus Scan:
Search.rar - Jotti's malware scan
http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/...8c2-1310210217
I recently started VisualBasic, I know I will probably be flamed, cuz this isnt a hack tool, this is just a tool that simulates the search tool from windows. It browses pictures with .bmp, .jpeg and .ico formats.
Like, I just started today coding okay, just wann show you my progress and wanna know what you think. Thanks!
I do really apreciate suggestions for me to make to improve and if you get errors or bugs, PM me plz!
Screens:

Virus Scan:
Search.rar - Jotti's malware scan
http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/...8c2-1310210217






