Scam or not?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Scam or not?
''if u want zp ill do sur.vey for you to get more. I got this sur.vey work 100% only my IP work and you will recieve 21000 zp if u want ,i just need an any account free any rank if u dont have, it's ok'' From D]ark [M]oon
He pmed me 5 mins ago...
Scam.
"only my ip works" Fake and gay. Don't trust a choob.
Looks suspicious...
Yeah, S urvey in VN?
With the VN S urvey u can make ZP?
I say don't trust him, but hey i'm not u if u wanna get scammed go ahead.
Quote Originally Posted by Tristan View Post
I say don't trust him, but hey i'm not u if u wanna get scammed go ahead.
Well said, my friend.
I would advise you not to.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us