Does VIP still work

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Does VIP still work
If im going to buy it I want to know if all hacks on it aren't patched. Btw how long does it take for Mpgh to update hacks after a patch? o.O


Thanks in advance.
they are updated after every patch... mostly take like 1 day or when dave gets on
Ya, they update pretty fast.
It's worth it, so buy it.
Dave updates it alot so.....
Bleh I dont think I want to buy it...God mode just kills the game and I can get 3k/d with just chams
dont use GOD mode than >_>!
yeah liek GOD said dont use Godmode then?kinda straigh foward

((or u can use it at end of games when u have like deaths))
Would be cool if I could just buy chams, no recoil, no spread, no fall damage, and no fog o.o
or use it when someone is pissing u off cuz he is killing u all the time and u use god mode and BAAM u own him
Yes, it still works.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us