Church Told me To =)
Okay my church said I had to like try to get people to beleive in god, and jesus. So here it is.
This is how I started beleiving. Daniel is who god shows revelations(end of the world) and he describes a Giant Locus, with a giant Halo over is head(rotors), and a stinger(tail) and in the eyes he saw the face of man. The Giant Locus is attacking people from the sky, so basically he is describing a Apache or a Cobra, or some other helicopter, probably some Middle Eastern one because Apache and Cobra are american attack helicopters.
Revelations is when the whole middle east goes against Israel which we can't all lie, its coming soon due to the fact that Israel is attacking Lebanon(Hezoballah) which is ran by Iran and Syria.
No Flames please, flame if your a homo. If your atheist and this helps you beleive, I'am glad.
This is how I started beleiving. Daniel is who god shows revelations(end of the world) and he describes a Giant Locus, with a giant Halo over is head(rotors), and a stinger(tail) and in the eyes he saw the face of man. The Giant Locus is attacking people from the sky, so basically he is describing a Apache or a Cobra, or some other helicopter, probably some Middle Eastern one because Apache and Cobra are american attack helicopters.
Revelations is when the whole middle east goes against Israel which we can't all lie, its coming soon due to the fact that Israel is attacking Lebanon(Hezoballah) which is ran by Iran and Syria.
No Flames please, flame if your a homo. If your atheist and this helps you beleive, I'am glad.