VIP giveaway again

Posts 1–15 of 197 · Page 1 of 14
VIP giveaway again
Alright guys im back!!! After a long post ban that i didnt even know about. When Liz unbanned me . So u can thank her cause now once again, im giving away VIP the same way GForce-Hz22 got his. Simply thank this thread and in the one of those people will be chosen. Then, after a while i may sneak out of my house to put money in my Paypal and who ever won will get VIP. So a big thanks to Liz

If ur post count is less than 50, dont even try thanking, when name is chosen, i will check for post count

Oh yeah and i need a new sig pic, so if u PM a nice looking one ill give u a better chance at this. AND PLZ SEND ONLY YOUR FINAL ONE, DONT SEND ME ONE AND THEN SEND ME ANOTHER ONE SAYING THIS IS A BETTER ONE

btw, if u dont believe me u can ask @NoJustice

Its great to be back
first thanked i better win
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
Alright guys im back!!! After a long post ban that i didnt even know about. When Liz unbanned me . So u can thank her cause now once again, im giving away VIP the same way GForce-Hz22 got his. Simply thank this thread and in the one of those people will be chosen. Then, after a while i may sneak out of my house to put money in my Paypal and who ever won will get VIP. So a big thanks to Liz

btw, if u dont believe me u can ask @NoJustice

Its great to be back
Do we get the VIP for last thread that you made? I was on your list and I never got a message back, so can I still get that please or not?
Quote Originally Posted by sanjupatadia View Post
Do we get the VIP for last thread that you made? I was on your list and I never got a message back, so can I still get that please or not?
it was a random winner if you thanked him
Quote Originally Posted by TheWayIAm View Post
it was a random winner if you thanked him
No, he made a list of people that we was going to give them what they wanted like 10k zp 10k gp etc. and I was 3rd on the list, and I never got a msg from him, and neither did @Nyan Cat
Quote Originally Posted by sanjupatadia View Post
No, he made a list of people that we was going to give them what they wanted like 10k zp 10k gp etc. and I was 3rd on the list, and I never got a msg from him, and neither did @Nyan Cat
all that stuff will be VERY VERY SLOW simply cause i cant provide stuff for like 50 people. And i dont reply back, i just look at them
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
all that stuff will be VERY VERY SLOW simply cause i cant provide stuff for like 50 people. And i dont reply back, i just look at them
so will anyone be getting that stuff from the that list you made?
Told you it wasnt 2 years.
Quote Originally Posted by Smurfyv View Post
Told you it wasnt 2 years.
it would have been if i didnt ask Liz for an unban
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
it would have been if i didnt ask Liz for an unban
Yea the timer is set for 2 years i asked Dave. You just have to ask any G mod or Admin
Quote Originally Posted by sanjupatadia View Post
so will anyone be getting that stuff from the that list you made?
i got a list...and yeah, but insanely slow. Some might not even be reached in a decade. Who knows

Quote Originally Posted by Smurfyv View Post
Yea the timer is set for 2 years i asked Dave. You just have to ask any G mod or Admin
wait what? So...u have a ask for a post ban, then an unban?!?
Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
I better win this!
NO PRESSURE BECAYSE YOU ARE A MOD :P
Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
I better win this!
lol point of u winning is?...dont u already get VIP?
hey so i was the first to thank to i get a little advantage
Posts 1–15 of 197 · Page 1 of 14
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?