S>CaNa acc 4 perms
S>CaNa acc 4 perms
Hot right now
See all listings
Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
Elite Selling / Trading / BuyingYou can sell this for about $45.
And I recommend using a MiddleMan for this transaction. Also does the account come with full information?
And I recommend using a MiddleMan for this transaction. Also does the account come with full information?
Use a Middle man, and do you have msn? Accepting only $$? No trades?
45$ would be great. If we could get a middle man can you get him for us? I'd be willing to use him/her. I supply full infomation. I play xbox now so i'm quitting.
If this is CBL clean, what is your MSN? And do you rightfully own this account?
FOR ALL THE SKEPTICS SAYING 'TROLOLOL 5P OSTS SCAMMER!!!': We will use a middleman.
FOR ALL THE SKEPTICS SAYING 'TROLOLOL 5P OSTS SCAMMER!!!': We will use a middleman.
Yes Its 100% legit never hacked on, and is Cbl clean. I have had this account since i've made it and never gave anyone else and information.
Msn is akw896@Y ahoo.com
Msn is akw896@Y ahoo.com
aw if only you took nx I would buy >.<
I'm gunna buy a game on xbox. That's why i'm not accepting nx.
@astralvan_00 I will be willing to sell to you.
@astralvan_00 I will be willing to sell to you.
pmed ya with a offer tho T.T
Bump..................
@akw896 bump every 24 hours :P
Bump /msg2short
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Selling / Trading / BuyingSELLING: CANA CPT4 ACC! PERMS AND MORE!KI 14 Selling Accounts/Keys/ItemsCANA 6 Perms and alot of Nx gear
5 Selling Accounts/Keys/ItemsSelling CANA [x2 PERMS] [x2 90DAY] 2 Selling Accounts/Keys/ItemsVbulletin for cana acc + selling acc
3 Selling Accounts/Keys/ItemsTrading CSM [CANA] acc for Black Ops + [money/offers]
0



