QuestionWhich hack is the best?

PollWhich hack do you think is best?
31 votes
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Which hack is the best?
What do you think? VOTE
Obviously people are going to vote Aimbot.
I've got to say Antikick.
G Force´s STW and Knife telekill
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post
G Force´s STW and Knife telekill
RELEASE IT ALREADY xD
I like SPeedHack soo ...

Quote Originally Posted by amarshonarbangla01 View Post
RELEASE IT ALREADY xD
lol dont beggin... just be pacient
Silent aimbot with fov aka legit aimbot is the best but apparently not many crossfire coders think of it.
Aimbot
Anti-kick would be good.
Quote Originally Posted by xXBrokenBonezXx View Post
zp hack
/enuff said
That would absolutely ruin the game.
Trigger bot good for when im to lazy to burst shot my self
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
Trigger bot good for when im to lazy to burst shot my self

/chars
Where's the VIP option?
I dont like hacks.
I would have to say no recoil, because you dont get kicked that often
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us