KOL server or NO?

PollKOL server?
19 votes
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Yes!!!!!!!~
yesss ofcourse
PLS <3 I love KO. But I hate k2
yes woud get 1000000000 pepole on mpgg
If U Say No I Will Rape U
edit: ANALLY TOO
i say yes so we dont have to put up with douches that are in kol and dont get banned for being mpghers
BUMP MOTHER FUCKERS, more ppl vote here please so we can get a good understanding on what the over all answer is
i voted no but it was an accident. i vote yes
I Declare
I Vote Fucking Yes

Rebornace Has Spoken
Close The Poll We Need No Other Replies, I Have Spoken And The Result Is Yes.
err..... yea idk i dun play kol much anymore
YES FUCKING YES just put it up...
Put It Up! Put It Up! Put It Up! Put It Up! Put It Up! Put It Up! Put It Up! Put It Up! Put It Up! Put It Up! Put It Up! Put It Up! Put It Up! Put It Up! Put It Up! Put It Up! Put It Up! Put It Up! Put It Up! Put It Up! Put It Up! Put It Up! Put It Up! Put It Up! Put It Up! Put It Up! Put It Up! Put It Up! Put It Up! Put It Up! Put It Up! Put It Up! Put It Up! Put It Up! Put It Up! Put It Up! Put It Up! Put It Up! Put It Up! Put It Up!
what Gkanth said pls pls plspls
Oke...
Well I was testing files. One of the server exes won't start so, umm I'll fuck with it little later.

Try logging in:

Change the server.ini to IP: 66.55.235.105
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us