who enjoyed the cbt?

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
who enjoyed the cbt?
it was good but the hosting from players is stupid it lags if you get someone with dial up and the awp is kinda lame 1 shot kill I went 42 and 2 with it, i cant wait for the open beta to play again
Its hard to tell enemy from friend.
Main weapon should be 3 not 1 on numbers.
Crouch should be C not CTRL.
You should be able to RUN
You should be able to ROLL
Jumping is utterly useless.
Reloading is too slow
AWP is WAY OVER POWERED
Koreans need to fuck off.
Too much lag.
Putting the graphics up in settings does FUCK all.
Host's are asses running Windows 1.0
The menus are too confusing
The writing is not properly aligned
It crashes on Vista X64

I HONESTLY can go on and on and on.

Worst FPS EVER.
Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
It crashes on Vista X64
Wow biggest lie ever! I have Windows Vista 64-Bit & it never crash on me!
... btw 1 should be the main wep, not 3
dont know where u got tht crazy idea from.
The shittiest gaming experience ever. All I've enountered was 24/7 server lag. What the fuck was outspark thinking, letting players host the game?
It should be called "CLOSED BULLSHIT TEST" The hosts were mostly fuking laggers koreans fags gays bitches fat assess etc... Didnt even played much, lagged like shit, hacks were out already, unfair teams.... People bitching too much and many other shits...
Besides the lag, I found the game okay. I got my ass whipped plenty though.
LoL Went, on for two games, the lag was so bad in Team Deathmatch I got 5-30....
i did enjoy pwning the noobs though its gameplay is improving in the open beta
How can you possibly enjoy a game with 12+ warpers shooting through walls?
Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
How can you possibly enjoy a game with 12+ warpers shooting through walls?
LOL!! I didn't get it intime for CBT ) =
Lol, I had a score of like 40-1.. Everyone was standing still and I could go and multi-rape em =3
when i played all i got was x-trap thing in the corner then nothing happened then my computer froze and i got the epic failure from the blue screen good job blackshoot u EPIC FAIL1
Blackshot has potential...but a hell of a fix to do.
its alot better now but still has lag ---host sucks thou and yes Hacks are there---got a few screen shots ---looks like speed and ammo----heck i got killed with a knife by a guy still spawn in---lol
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?