[Help with this dll]

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Greetings fellow Programmers,
I have a question regarding this c code.

Quote Originally Posted by loller007 View Post
//Microsoft Minesweeper Time Hack
//By Samuel-Sama

//Preprocessor files
#include <windows.h>

//Define variables
DWORD ThreadID;
int *time = (int*)0x0100579C; //Offset for time.

DWORD WINAPI changeTime(LPVOID lParam) {
while(1)
*time = 0;

ExitThread(0);
}

BOOL APIENTRY DllMain(HINSTANCE hDll, DWORD callReason, LPVOID lpReserved) {
if(callReason == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH) {
MessageBox(0, "Dll Injection Successful! ", "Dll Injector", MB_ICONEXCLAMATION | MB_OK);
CreateThread(NULL, 0, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)&changeTime, 0, 0, &ThreadID);
}

return 1;
}
I am running windows 7 Home premium.
I compiled it with devcpp,
run winject 1.7. with admin rights
pick minesweeper from the process list,
pick my dll to load into the process.
then winject says Unable to inject into: Minesweeper.exe Reason: 0
(Finject aka Faith Injector does inject my dll, tho i do not see a messagebox).
( i am not expecting the minesweeper timer to freeze on 0, I just expect it to load that messagebox() )
If you can help me, i would greatly appreciate it!
greetings,
loller007
you can't inject dll's into default game's that come with Windows 7.
Thanks, i needed that.
It does work on other games.
greets,
loller007
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us