Remote Tele-Knife
I saw G-Force video about knife telekill:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/232-crossf...ml#post4569559
Because i got my working knife range + dmg, i reverse back cshell & found it last night. It has 3 offsets & the only problem im having right now is it gave me client errors including my rapid knife. I salute to g-force team for getting it working without crashing (can tell me how you stop the client error?
)
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/232-crossf...ml#post4569559
Because i got my working knife range + dmg, i reverse back cshell & found it last night. It has 3 offsets & the only problem im having right now is it gave me client errors including my rapid knife. I salute to g-force team for getting it working without crashing (can tell me how you stop the client error?
)
we never give out our codes
and we have lot more special features as others in a vip hack (and they like money
) lol

