Check URL for exist??

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Check URL for exist??
hi can someone tell me how to check a url if exist or not?

like this

Code:
if www.google.com/test.txt
{
// here do what ever
}
{
// do what ever
}
how can i check the url for exist`? please help me
InternetDownloadFileA on msdn I believe
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
InternetDownloadFileA on msdn I believe
and how does it work? i Found nothing on google
Or you can just Go to your project properties, then to configuration properties, then to general. Under the porject defaults find "Common Runtime Language Support", and make it "Common Language Runtime Support (/clr)".
Then I believe you know how to check if a website is valid on CLR.
Code:
using namespace System;
#pragma managed
bool IsWebsiteVaild(String^ weburl)
{
     //Code Here
}

#pragma unmanaged
void Craps()
{
     if(IsWebSiteVaild("www.google.com"))
            MessageBoxA(NULL, "Google is up.", "Website is valid", MB_OK);
}
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us