COME HERE RJ

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
COME HERE RJ
What is Ritalin's street price?

I have 15 (30mg) pills.
and i have pure methylphenidate pills aswell. (whole bottle)

how much could i get for them?

@RJ
Don't know
Quote Originally Posted by Obscene View Post
What is Ritalin's street price?

I have 15 (30mg) pills.
and i have pure methylphenidate pills aswell. (whole bottle)

how much could i get for them?

@RJ
about $6 (a piece), depending on where u live, and how available it is for people to get. $4 if you want them to sell quick. but it's tough to say, lots of ppl want Adderall not Ritalin.
Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
about $6 (a piece), depending on where u live, and how available it is for people to get. $4 if you want them to sell quick. but it's tough to say, lots of ppl want Adderall not Ritalin.
Holy shit.

that's alot for one pill.
Quote Originally Posted by Obscene View Post


Holy shit.

that's alot for one pill.
poor man's coke
Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
about $6 (a piece), depending on where u live, and how available it is for people to get. $4 if you want them to sell quick. but it's tough to say, lots of ppl want Adderall not Ritalin.
Adderall is so much better. No way would I pay 4-6$ for Ritalin.
I seen it before that it was 150 pilla for 275 once
DID YOU NEED TO MAKE A THREAD.

A SIMPLE PM WOULD HAVE WORKED
But then we wouldn't go gotten the +1's from this thread


10mg rit's go @ about $2, so 30mg ones would go for $6
Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
But then we wouldn't go gotten the +1's from this thread


10mg rit's go @ about $2, so 30mg ones would go for $6
I don't doubt your accuracy on the price, just saying it's not worth it.
A thread about drugs. nice
I don't do drugs but i somehow knew that
I get free ghb monthly
i think i'll stick with weed only...
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?