GET A JOB

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
GET A JOB
I am sick and tired of everyone asking me for money just because I'm a Donator. STOP IT. If you want money, GO GET A JOB IM NOT A CHARITY
Directed towards @JacketJr but i am going to donate on my own! :P
Quote Originally Posted by JacketJr View Post
Directed towards @JacketJr but i am going to donate on my own! :P
@JacketJr this is not directly aimed towards you, you at least offered to repay me
I personally wasn't begging (and I don't condone it either), but it's not as easy as it looks. I've been looking for two months, have applied at 40+ places and have a few resumes online. I had perfect high school credentials and plenty of volunteer experience.
I worked out a deal with my dad i have to do like 7 hours of yard work a week or something to pay him back hopefully ill get it tonight or tommorow i want it now so i can get it for life
Quote Originally Posted by JacketJr View Post
I worked out a deal with my dad i have to do like 7 hours of yard work a week or something to pay him back hopefully ill get it tonight or tommorow i want it now so i can get it for life
Im so proud of you son now if only everybody else will stop asking me for money
never asked u for money. i win. XD gratz on Donator. @.REZ
Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed 24/7 View Post
never asked u for money. i win. XD gratz on Donator. @.REZ
Thanks man and I appreciate the fact that you dont ask me for money
gib me som money dood i need now
Yeah, I got asked by a couple people too. I'd love to give you all enough money to get donator, but my paypal is frozen.
OOGA BOOGA WER DA WHITE WIMMIN AT?
ITT: roody-poos on welfare.
[FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="2"]
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post
I am sick and tired of everyone asking me for money just because I'm a Donator. STOP IT. If you want money, GO GET A JOB IM NOT A CHARITY
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nooooooooooooooooooooooooo noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo noooooooooooooooooooooo.



Quote Originally Posted by ANlMUS View Post
OOGA BOOGA WER DA WHITE WIMMIN AT?
ITT: roody-poos on welfare.
4chan anime porn shitfest. no no. go away august. go away.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?