How to use 2 texturescripts.rez?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
How to use 2 texturescripts.rez?
Hey guys! I was wondering that how I can use 2 texturescripts.rez. For example, I want chams of the texturescripts.rez and the mod L96A1 to Dragunov SVDS. Both contain different texturescripts.rez files. So, how I can use both chams and the mod ? I mean we can use only one because if we copy the chams texturescripts.rez to game folder and then copy the L96A1 to DragunovSVDs texturescripts.rez file then it would overwrite the chams file. How I can keep both chams texturescripts.rez and the L9 mod's texturescripts. rez?
Any help would be really appreciated!!!
rezextract them the inject them
you can't..
Quote Originally Posted by okiba93 View Post
you can't..
yes u can , i haz that bypass
will you share?
Quote Originally Posted by user721634 View Post
yes u can , i haz that bypass
wait..
he asked if he could unite 2 different rez in texturescripts.rez..
But i have a method that makes everything work together
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
he wont share
u kno me so well
if you wont share the there no point in telling us you have it
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us