Aluseu's Final Mod

PollWel...
Epic mod is Epic, you wil be missed60% · 24
Why do have to leave?20% · 8
Bad mod is bad, GTFO mah kitchen!!3% · 1
Fired Chiken is AMAZING18% · 7
40 votes · poll closed
Posts 1–15 of 75 · Page 1 of 5
Aluseu's Final Mod
Hey guys, so as most of you know I will no longer be modding, this will be the last of my mods, however I will continue working with some of you such as in his mods. Over the past I have made many mods and have become a trusted member on this site, but with out further adieu I give you my Luxurious M416 CQB with new firing sound, iTech sight, and Aluseu Signature. I hope you will cherish this mod and I believe it is one of my best, if not my best, I apologize for the late release but it finally time!!

I wanna give 5% credits to for helping me along the way and speeding up the process of this mod.

Shout outs to:

-or- .












If I forgot anyone I apologize, theres a lot of names and all you ******s changed them (jk)

I also wanna say good luck to all of you new up coming modders, the future looks bright for this section thanks you guys stepping up the plate and taking control, Im seeing more releases and more activity in this section! Keep it up!!





And to any other new modders out there I wish you the best of luck.

Now, back to the mod, I hope you enjoy it is all I have to say.



Firing Sound:



During this Release I will also be giving away my account pictured below:

Its a great account for getting screenshots with a wide variety of weapons including a permanent M416 CQB for my mod.













If you want my account I will be giving it away, all you have to do is pm me a little essay on why you would deserve my account. Note that I DO NOT have the birthday or email for this account, but hell its FREE. just pm me why you deserve it and I will choose a winner on Friday -or- Saturday, the winner will be pmed the password to my account.

As a Bonus to this release I am releasing along with my mod, my Aluseu M416 CQB Shop Mod:



I hope you enjoy this mod and good luck to you all as you begin a new generation here in the Combat Arms Rez Moddding Section!!


Please Thank and Rep, you never know if I'll return ;D



Virus Scan, your Heiness


BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEE
Luxurious CQB.rarattachment deleted · 59 downloads before removal
#YEEEED , I got a shout-out lol ; OT ; Nice Mod 9.9/10 .. It'll be 10/10 If you stay modding ..
wtf, hold on bad pic is bad
Thanks, I had to wipe more than 50% of my sperm off of my keyboard and screen...
Epic mod is epic..
Sad robert is sad..
Don't gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooo
EDIT: Updated pick, I used a gif cause im a lazy ass
Its gonna be weird here without you
Awesome

/Approved.
@Soap

E-gad.

The silver so perfect. <3
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post
@Soap

E-gad.

The silver so perfect. <3
thanks zepthyr, I strive for perfection
nice. 10/10!
Quote Originally Posted by Vortex View Post
nice. 10/10!
I feel like your sig is too big o.o
Very well done for a farewell mod
Too lazy to write an essay though
Meh, got a perm M416CQB, though the TAR21 Camo Mark II sounds nice
Nice inventory
Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
Very well done for a farewell mod
Too lazy to write an essay though
Meh, got a perm M416CQB, though the TAR21 Camo Mark II sounds nice
Nice inventory
thanks mate, i like a wide variety

and the Tar-21 Mark II really isnt that impressive, but its fun to see kids fail with the Tar21 camo and im like, what are u doing? Them: Trying to get the Mark II. Me: It sucks balls, just give up
One of your best mods ever,10/10.
Posts 1–15 of 75 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us