New one
New one
the glassy greeny effect is cool but that watery look on top kind of desrtoys it. nice work, your getting back into form and POST MORE
left side is a lil screwd up but still a great sig 
THATS ALL U GOTTA SAYYYYYYYYYYY

THATS ALL U GOTTA SAYYYYYYYYYYY
Hey pretty nice job! I love how you integrated the render all fits its nice.
thanks should i tut it, or no?
Really cool. 8.5/10
very cool, me liks the effects,
make a tut!
make a tut!
thats class! the effects are very nice,
surely, make a tut
surely, make a tut
I don't like this one... Sorry man, it just doesn't appeal to me. I like the one in your sig though, that one rocks.
alright i shall make a tutorial. when i fell like it
make it but maybe you should apply a little more effects to the left to kind of smooth it in. but ill be waiting for this tut 

This thread is closed for replies.
