MW3 information and would u buy it?

PollWould u buy MW3
9 votes
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
FIFA 12 bro...
Before I buy anything at November ,Im buying TES5: Skyrim then AC:Revelations , then I'll get MW3 , but yeah Ill buy it sooner or later probably in December thoughh .
I'm preordering FIFA 12 for sure 10/20, then I'm gonna buy MW3
Mw3 already Pre-Ordered, I'll try to buy Fifa 12 but I prefer NHL 12 cuz Fifa is always the same thing... same gamplays,graphics etc... all they do is change players from team to team.
Preordered BF3, might buy it or get it for christmas though.
Its MW3... If i dont get it. I might aswell kill myself.
Already Pre-Ordered the Collectors Edition or Whatever it's called!
Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
Already Pre-Ordered the Collectors Edition or Whatever it's called!
Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchih- View Post
Its MW3... If i dont get it. I might aswell kill myself.

The two most dead people
Quote Originally Posted by NegroTwinkie View Post





The two most dead people
Thats one of the perks of living in NY. You feel abandoned when everyones talking about MW3, and your their.... alone.... wishing you knew what they're talking about
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?