New Mod Applicants

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
New Mod Applicants
If you Think that you can be an applicant for MPGH MOD, Post here, you have to have atleast 400 Posts, and Give some good reasons.

Ill write down the names of people. Then i will make a Poll. So all of you can vote for the next MPGH MOD!!!

YAY!

Or you can vote on here, and ill check the requirments
Reasons I'd make a good mod:
1) I have great grammar and spelling.
2) Great experience.
3) Professional and respectful.
4) Very Active.
5) Helpful.

I haven't been here as long as most staff, but I've stayed loyal and active. I can also survive the tremendous pressure Moderators undergo, I've owned my own website for quite some time now. I can keep up with the spam, advertisements, etc..
Vote me please
1] im very nice and dont disobey rules
2] i listion to higher ranks
3] im on site daily
4] i give advice on questions
5] not afraid to tell the truth
6] im a friendly guy
7] Please vote me
Quote Originally Posted by bdougie221 View Post
1] im very nice and dont disobey rules
2] i listion to higher ranks
3] im on site daily
4] i give advice on questions
5] not afraid to tell the truth
6] im a friendly guy
7] Please vote me
400 posts...
LOL i want to be mod damn
IDK if any of you know this, MPGH is not a democracy and has never been one. So voting is kinda futile. Dave chooses someone he trusts with the job and thats it. So all the voting in the world isn't going to get somebody a spot if Dave doesn't trust them...
Why is a vip starting a spam thread like this

I should be Mod! Because. I commented on this spam thread
Joe333 u are gonna be in GFX team & and maybe leader GFX >_>!

[GFX]Jo333333
didnt hyperion get it?
jetamay is Global Moderator
he is talking about new Mod in CA Section.
Agreed. LoL The poll got closed already ^^
ppl made a thread cuz arun said it >_>! lol

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...od_spot-3.html

I'll pick another one, but I don't want to sort through the applications.

Someone make a public voting thread for everyone with enough posts as poll choices, make it a public poll so we can who voted for who.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us