Need a detected injector and a detected hack...

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Plz close this...
I banned the account u can now close this thread...
You trying to bann someone?
Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTeam View Post
You trying to bann someone?
of course...








































DO U HAVE ONE?
Use perx injector...
Quote Originally Posted by ~YouTube~ View Post
Use perx injector...
not detected...

EDIT: WAIT I BANNED THE ACCOUNT!

since i cannot Request close... i will not call Shane or Ghost or Thunder...
Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
not detected...

EDIT: WAIT I BANNED THE ACCOUNT!

since i cannot Request close... i will not call Shane or Ghost or Thunder...
You're aloud request close or delete thread if you're the threadstarter.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?