I like this whole trend. We should do it like Mac OS names. Our next release will be GForce Solid. Then GForce Gas. Then GForce Plasma. And finnally to conclude....Our 5th one will be....GForce Bose Einstein Condensate. What do you guys think?
Originally Posted by tdct
I like this whole trend. We should do it like Mac OS names. Our next release will be GForce Solid. Then GForce Gas. Then GForce Plasma. And finnally to conclude....Our 5th one will be....GForce Bose Einstein Condensate. What do you guys think?
Or we can call it,G-Force Public VIP.
Liquid>G-force.
Or Liquidy-G-Force.
Originally Posted by Supreme
Liquid>G-force.
Or Liquidy-G-Force.
Just no...
Originally Posted by Jacket
Just no...
I thought it was a good idea.
Liquard means when you "inject" the hakcs it will turn our harddrive to liquared am i right guys?
lol im confused
Originally Posted by gampngr
lol im confused
They changed the hack name form g-force to liquid.
Originally Posted by Supreme
They changed the hack name form g-force to liquid.
@Supreme Wrong, It's still GForce, but instead of GForce v3, it's GForce Liquid
Originally Posted by tdct
@domo..........Genesialt Wrong, It's still GForce, but instead of GForce v3, it's GForce Liquid