STW Source
wat r c++? wher i put codE? h0w 2 hak?
omg why is it pub? Wtf,..
ok for all the idiots that dont know, we want it to get patched so our site is the only site with something that can shoot through walls. it's called remote kill. once STW is patched basically our vip will dominate all the other vips. So, owned.
first of all it already does..second of all who cares if it gets patched or not, it'd be nice but its not a big deal either way...third of all for ya'll people calling me a noob, if you really think you can stack up give it a shot blow me away if you can! but I doubt it.
~edit~
and to all asking why I released this, it's because I can..simple as that, ya'll are so selfish not sharing code keeping everything to yourself afraid its gonna get patched...SAD ABSOLUTELY FREAKING SAD and for those who are wondering, yes I will release more goodies soon
~edit~
and to all asking why I released this, it's because I can..simple as that, ya'll are so selfish not sharing code keeping everything to yourself afraid its gonna get patched...SAD ABSOLUTELY FREAKING SAD and for those who are wondering, yes I will release more goodies soon
~FALLEN~ Respect

lol @~FALLEN~ you gonna fail, you ll crying, im sure. if you release all simple codes, it will be war..
. Time of the leechers will come(or is already) --'
Anyway, you are famous , everybody knows u
bad or not bad?
. Time of the leechers will come(or is already) --'Anyway, you are famous , everybody knows u
bad or not bad?Its Leeched omg noob

