Abnormal Gameplay

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Abnormal Gameplay
So, Is anyone getting Abnormal gameplay by loading a D3D hack, logging in then few seconds getting the Fail message?, It only happens to me with D3D hacks my No Menu hack doesnt give the message :S, Any ideas?

@Flash

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
Download and run SmartClose or GameBooster. Then start WarRock again. If it doesn't work, uninstall it, delete the GamersFirst folder on your disk (usually is located in C:\Program Files), and install WarRock back from any alternative link (BigDownloads, Cnet ...).
Ive tryed this and it doesnt work (Even tho im loading a hack)
Add Bypass to your hack..
Quote Originally Posted by TheCamels8 View Post
Add Bypass to your hack..
Thanks for the reply Ori , Its happening to any D3D not just mine, I tryed Brent's hack out for him, and it gave the same message :/
Quote Originally Posted by ryski123 View Post
Thanks for the reply Ori , Its happening to any D3D not just mine, I tryed Brent's hack out for him, and it gave the same message :/
Yep, that's why I said add bypass to your hack..
This message should be because of the D3D stuff.. so you need to bypass it.
But maybe I'm wrong
This is that WarRock time, also wait new menu hack and then try.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us